Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Music For The Soul

Hi Everyone! Hope you're having a great day! 
Today's post has a double meaning.  This card was created for this week's DRS Designs Blog challenge and it's a sneak peek for their new releases!  

 The theme for the challenge is "Music For The Soul."  Your card must contain something related to music, like music notes, sheet music, instruments etc.  It coordinates perfectly with the Marching Band Trumpet Image (056G) and Beat The Band Birthday Greeting (076E), both of which will be available for purchase very soon from DRS Designs.


I used the Birthday Sheet Music (763P) for the background and cut the band member out using anoval Nestabilities die.  I shaded around the image using blue ink while it was still in the Nestie die and colored it with Copic Markers.  I split up the sentiment to make it fit with my layout.

You can check out all of DRS Designs new releases HERE as soon as they become available.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my challenge card.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin