Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 31, 2014

He Has Risen!

Hi Everyone! 
I've been busy playing with some new Easter stamps and here is one of my latest creations! The He Has Risen (1138E) greeting and the Three Wooden Crosses (1116K) are among the newest stamps from DRS Designs.


I used a banner to show off these stamps on my card front.  As you can see, the crosses were stamped at the bottom and the greeting at the top. I used Copic Markers to color in the crosses.  Then, I masked the edges of the banner and the crosses with Post-It Notes and sponged the area around the image with yellow ink.  Next, the banner was matted with dark brown cardstock. I used a kraft piece of cardstock for the card front and embossed it for added texture. The banner was adhered to the center and I added 3 yellow brads to the upper left corner.  As the final touch, the One Line Happy Easter (665B) sentiment was stamped on a yellow banner and adhered as shown with foam tape.

Easter is just 20 days away. Have you made your Easter cards yet?

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Sue said...

Boy do I love this card!!! A perfect combination of everything going exactly right!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin