Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

For The Bride and Groom

This week DRS Designs has a color challenge on their blog. It's to use black and white and 1 other color of your choice. I am having a blast with this challenge! Not sure if it's just coincidence or the themes of the cards I've been making lately, but many of them would fit this challenge. Unfortunately, most of them I won't be able to show off until a later date. Good things come to those who wait, right?



One of the best things about this kind of challenge is that regardless of what you pick for your third color, it makes for a really elegant card. Here's a wedding card I made for this challenge using a soft pink for my third color.


I used the new Bride and Groom Silhouette (026G) for my focal image and the upper portion of the To Have and to Hold Greeting (1071G).

Click over to the Challenge post for all the details.  One lucky winner will receive their choice of 2 stamps from DRS Designs online store. Will it be you?

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin