Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wedding Candles

There's a lot going on over at DRS Designs this week. I'm excited to tell you that they are gearing up for another release. Many of the DT members are sharing some sneak peeks, myself included :-)


I used some of the new stamps to create my challenge entry for the Shabby Tea Room blog challenge"Pretty in Pink." DRS Designs is their sponsor this week and the challenge is to create a card inspired by the photo using white/cream, pink, green flowers and lace or ribbon.


I stamped the Wedding Ring Ensemble (028G) on to ivory cardstock and then paper pieced the the candles and the ribbon in the image so they were white.  It was a tedious task, yes, but I had to make them stand out. The rest of the image was colored with Copic Markers.  The To Have and To Hold Greeting (1171G) was stamped as shown to the upper right of the image. I added some pearls to the bottom of the the greeting and the ivory cardstock was trimmed with a white decorative border. Some iridescent ribbon was added to the bottom and the card front was adhered to a pink 5.5" x 3.5" cardstock base.

One lucky winner will win a $10 store voucher to DRS Designs. Check out al;l the details and link your entry HERE.

Good Luck and have a great day!
Smiles, 
Jennifer

PS: DRS Designs new stamps will be available for purchase this Saturday April 5th!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful wedding card, so elegant and pretty!! Thank you for joining us this week at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Pretty In Pink" challenge!!
Diane DT

Karin said...

So gorgeous Jennifer! Love the pearl placement and the great coloring on the candles and flowers :) Thanks for taking the time to play along in the challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin