Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Not Some Junk!

Hi Everyone! Hope you're doing well and that you're enjoying Summer!!  
This week's challenge on the DRS Designs Blog is "It's New!"  This challenge wants you to use something that is new-to-you on your project.  It can be a new stamp, new ink, new embellishment, new die etc. Enter your challenge card by clicking on the link above and from all of the entries received, one lucky winner will be chosen to receive a $10 store voucher to DRS Designs!


I created this note card using a new-to-me greeting stamp, the Not Some Junk Greeting (937F) and a new button embellishment.  I created the plaid paper you see here, by myself, using the Large Original Plaid stamp (641P).  Of course, if you received a hand-made creation like this, you'd never throw it away, right?


Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin