Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Halloween Can Be Creepy

Yikes!! The latest challenge from DRS Designs has snuck up on me!! This challenge is an inspiration by color challenge using the colors in this photo on your challenge card. 



Best part about this challenge is that the colors are perfect for Halloween and I have some new Halloween stamps to play with!!! I'm sneak peekin' DRS Designs new Bump Into Me Halloween Greeting (149G). I split it up to fit my layout and sponged green ink around it while it was still in a Nestie die.  


I used the Large Original Plaid (641P), stamped in different colors, to create the pattern paper panel that I used to hide the seam where I split up the stamped text.  I thought the purple and green "Boo" brads were the perfect embellishment!

Well, I'm not sure which is creepier right now...this Halloween card or the fact that Halloween is only 9 weeks away!!!  

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin