Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Halloween Village

Has the weather changed already where you live?  The Fall-like temps are here and  the high temps these days is only about 60*! This kind of weather definitely gets me in the mood for apples, cider, pumpkins and pie! Can't forget the ghosts and goblins too!


This card shows off the new Silhouette Spooky Village (141H) from DRS Designs.  I added a bit of color with Copic Markers and then used the Accent Bats (517A) and the Halloween Arc (043E) to complete the scene. The edges were distressed to give it a spooky feel and my focal image was complete.  I created the card front using orange cardstock--the top was dry embossed and the bottom was stamped with the Large Original Plaid (641P) maker stamp. I layered it with yellow cardstock and then with a back panel that was adhered with a single yellow brad at each end.  The stamped image was adhered in place as shown and then the card front was adhered to a black cardstock base.  Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25."

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin