Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Witch Feet

I can't believe that it's September already, can you?!? Hardly seems like Summer has even started yet and it will be October and time for pumpkins before we know it! I admit though, a small part of me is almost giddy that Autumn is near. It's my favorite season! I'm in love with the new Halloween stamps that DRS Designs has just released and nothing gets you ready for the next season like stamping up cards for it.  I've been inking them every chance I get!

Here's a card I made showing off the new Halloween Shoe Fits Greeting (143D) and the adorable Witch Feet (140H)


I colored the image with Copic Markers and sponged green ink around it while it was in a Nestie die.  Using the Out-Of-The-Box Technique allowed me to use a smaller die that looked better with my layout--that's why the broom is hanging out of the oval shape a bit.  As you can see I split up the greeting above and below my image and three bat punchies embellished this card nicely.  A white gel pen gave them eyes and made them creepy. It's almost like they're looking at you! Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping here today.  I appreciate your visit! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin