Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Brilliant Fall

Gotta love technology these days! It's been about a week without my desktop computer thanks to a virus and some other unwanted programs. It only took me about five days to use the virus scan protection program on our computer to figure out what was wrong and to clear up the problem. I'm glad to be back online without having to squint to see everything on my little phone!

So without having a computer to distract me for the last week, I was actually able to get some stamping done! Here's my latest creation that I made for the latest DRS Designs blog challenge. It's for a color challenge that's perfect for Fall! 


I used their new Sunflower Hurricane Candle (167K) as the focal point on this card. I colored it with Copic markers and used a new embossing folder in the background. I still had vellum laying out on my desk from one of the last cards I created and thought it would be perfect to highlight the Brilliant Fall Greeting (502D) on this card as well.  Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin