Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christmas Reindeer

Hi Everyone! Welcome back!
The tricks and treats have passed and now November is here! Can you believe it?!?! This is the time to start thinking about what you will be doing for your holiday cards this year. With that in mind, DRS Designs is getting ready to release new holiday stamps perfect for this occasion. Today I am showing off the new Feeding Reindeer (188F) stamp that will be released very soon. I chose to use him alone on my Christmas card, but he coordinates with the pieces to the Christmas Village.  


I colored the Feeding Reindeer with Copic markers, and I cut the card stock around him in the shape of a tag to show it off. I added Stickles for the snow, and sponged light blue ink around the top of the tag for the sky around him.  I added different colored cardstock cut on a diagonal to form my card front and in the empty space formed between the 2 red panels I stamped "Merry Christmas" from the Christmas Multi Greeting (341H).  The Reindeer tag was embellished with a big red bow and adhered to the card front with foam tape.  I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin