Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

O Christmas Trees

Tis the season for hecticness and it's in full swing for me right now! It's taken me about 5 days to get this post typed up. But, as they say, better late than never...here's my creation for the glitter challenge that was posted on the DRS Designs Blog this past Thursday. Both the image and sentiment are by DRS Designs. 


I used the sketch challenge from SC428 to inspire my layout. After stamping the Christmas Village Tree Store (214E), I created a Post-it Note mask for it and stamped the bare trees from the Christmas Village 4 in 1 Accessories #2 (210G) over top of it to create my scene. I colored the image with Copic Markers and applied glitter to all of the snowy areas.  I arranged some fishtail banners as shown according to the layout and stamped "Merry Christmas" from the Christmas Multi Greeting (341H) on the largest one. I layered a few snowflake dies and pinned them together with a red brad for the embellishment. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Holidays,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin