Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Easter Daffodils

 
There's a new color challenge on the DRS Designs Blog this week.  The inspiration photo is below and it's all about Spring with pinks and greens!
 

I thought the Easter Daffodil Oval (663L) was perfect for this color combo.

 

The entire image was colored with Copic Markers. I used RV000, RV02, and RV23 on the daffodils.  The leaves were colored with G00, G02, and G05. Y17, Y15, and Y02 were used for the background. I used RV23 to colored the image divider and the bottom was colored with YG06.

I built up the card front by layering green and pink cardstock.  The green panel was embossed for texture and the pink panel was layered with a scallop border and some light green and white twine tied in s knot.  Finally, I added some pearls around the matted image and ta da, it was complete!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll be back soon!

Smiles,
Jennifer
 

1 comment:

Janett said...

Jennifer, just wanted to tell you how much I like this card, it is gorgeous. I love the colors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin