Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spring Flowers

Of course, Spring is the perfect time of year for a floral challenge and you can find the Bloomin' Beautiful Blog challenge this week over at DRS Designs. One of the most prevalent flowers in my yard right now are dandelions, so I thought this spring card made with the Dandelion Puff (380G) was a perfect fit! 
 
 
This card was started by heat embossing the Dandelion Puff in fine, black embossing powder on vellum. Then I sponged each of the puffs with yellow ink. The vellum was adhered to white card stock and a decorative border punch was used at the bottom of it before adding a matching yellow ribbon. Then this was adhered to turquoise card stock to create the card front. I stamped the upper portion of the Spring Is Creeping Verse (759H) in the lower right corner before adding the card front to a turquoise card stock base. 

I hope you have more than dandelions blooming in your yard!
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin