Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother

I hope all you Moms out there had a wonderful and very Happy Mother's Day!!  
 
Today I am sharing the Mother's Day card I made for my mom. Once again, my inspiration was fueled by the latest DRS Designs blog challenge--Beautiful Backgrounds. It's been a while, but I decided to get out my alcohol inks and glossy card stock to make the background for this card. My mom's favorite color is pink and I knew that that's what I needed to use on this card. So I selected a variety of pink and purple alcohol inks along with a metallic silver to create my beautiful background!

 
The focal greeting used is DRS Designs new Mermillod Mother's Greeting (402F). I also used the Happy Mother's Day line from the Mother's Day Saying (783G)

 
Hope all of you had a wonderful day spent with those you love! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin