Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, June 5, 2015

Not Over The Hill

 
There's a new, fun challenge over the DRS Designs Blog this week called "Over The Top!"  The rules are to stamp the greeting or a portion of it on top of your image..or you can also have a die cut sentiment on top or use a vellum overlay!  I used this technique to create this Golfer's Birthday card!
 
 
For my over the top image, I stamped the Silhouette Male Golfer (038G) in olive green ink, and then stamped "Happy Birthday" from the Back Nine Birthday Greeting (658F) using black ink.  I used kraft cardstock for my card front and stamped the upper portion of this greeting in the upper left corner as shown.  I embossed a small white panel with the Swiss Dots Embossing folder, but I adhered it on backwards so that the embossed dots resembled the pattern on a golf ball to match the golf theme of this card. Brown and white twine simply embellished the card front and it was attached to an A2 olive green cardstock base. 
 
Run over to the DRS Designs Blog to see all the details for this challenge and the fabulous prize you could win for playing along!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin