Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, July 6, 2015

Friendship

I've been enjoying new stamps from DRS Designs. This release is fabulous and today I'm showing off the new Fleur De Lis stamp (421F)!
 
 
I created this Clean and Simple Friendship card by pairing the Fleur De Lis stamp with the Friendship Double Divide Greeting (1065F).  As you can see, a Fleur De Lis image was stamped with yellow ink on either side of a white cardstock panel and the friendship greeting was stamped in black in the middle.  I like how the Fleur De Lis images are "doubled" and "divided" just as friendship is described in the greeting.  I used a border punch to decorate a black cardstock panel and attached it to the bottom of the stamped white cardstock panel.   Then, yellow and white twine was cris-crossed across the black panel and tied in a bow. I adhered this panel onto a yellow cardstock base and then added 3 black rhinestones to the top for a pop of color and a bit of bling. I love the clean and simple design and I hope you do too!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin