Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Seashell Birthday

Hi Everyone!

One of my favorite color combinations is pink and brown, and after I stamped DRS Designs 4 in 1 Seashell stamp (473F) in various pastel colors, I knew that's how I wanted to proceed with this birthday card.
 
 
I used Copic markers to color the seashells and then fussy cut them out. I stamped the  Beach Birthday Greeting (480G) and then cut it out using a Nestability die. I sponged it with light brown ink before removing the die to create the nice, white frame around it. I matted it with pink cardstock that was cut with a scallop die and then adhered the seashells around it as shown. 

I used a piece of Kraft card stock for my A2 size card base and stamped the Sea Grass (128L) on the left-hand side and the Lighthouse (461G) on the right-hand side.  Both were stamped using Versamark Ink. The embellished greeting was adhered in the center of the card front. I didn't want to take away from it, so I kept things simple and used a little bit of pink and white twine tied in a knot for the only embellishment.

I hope you like this clean and simple birthday card as much as I do! 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin