Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Seaside Birthday!

  One of the things I love about where we live in Michigan is that we are close to the water. Growing up as a little girl, it wasn't uncommon for us to spend the weekend on my Grandfather's boat. Swimming and picnic lunches were what the Summers were all about! This Seaside Dock image (1111K) by DRS Designs reminds me of those times. If my Grandfather was still alive, this would have been the perfect birthday card for him.
 
  
I colored the Seaside Dock and the Anchor (434G) with Copic markers. Both of them were matted in red and then with blue. I stamped the first line of the Beach Birthday Greeting (480G) just above the Seaside Dock image. The remaining portion of the greeting was stamped inside the card. I simply embellished this card with two red brads in the bottom right corner, and my card was complete!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today, and have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!
  
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin