Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hanging Ornaments

 Here's the inspiration photo to this weeks DRS Designs Blog Challenge, and these chili peppers scream one thing to me: hot, hot, hot!


However, I am still creating Christmas cards and there's nothing hot about Christmas! I'm dreading the cold winter temperatures and it's not even Fall yet! LOL!
 

  
  For this card, I stamped the Triple Hanging Christmas Ornaments (500L), and the Deco Christmas New Years Greeting (488G) on white card stock. Both were colored with Copic markers. The white card stock panel was cut short around the bottom of the yellow ornament and then matted with colored card stock at the top and bottom. The green cardstock was extended at the bottom and was stamped with the Pine Bough (467K). The card front was then adhered onto a red card stock base and gold stickles decorated the starburst ornament to make this card complete. 

For this challenge one lucky winner will be selected to win a $10 store voucher to DRS Designs. Link your card HERE.  Are you looking for another opportunity to win free stamp goodies from DRS Designs this week? DRS Designs is the sponsor over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. 
Create a project using this sketch to enter the TMS challenge. 
 
Well, that's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin