Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Butt Look Big?

  As I've mentioned previously I love this time of year, and my stamping has gotten a lot more fun recently with a new package of Halloween stamps from DRS Designs! Today I'm showing off one of their new sentiments for this weeks blog challenge using the color palette below.


 These colors are perfect for a Halloween card, wouldn't you agree?
 
 
I started by coloring the Witchly Accessories (154K) with Copic markers. It was matted on orange cardstock and embellished with a spiral clip tied with violet ribbon on one side, and three black square rhinestones on the other. I created my own pattern paper panel using the Accent Bats (517A) and embellished it with a spiderweb punched out from orange card stock. The card base was created from a piece of black card stock to create an A2 size card. The pattern paper panel was adhered at the upper portion of the card base and then the matted image was adhered in place as shown. I stamped the "Butt Look Big Greeting (542E)" (Soon to be released) on a piece of orange card stock, cut it out with a metal die and adhered it at the bottom of the image to complete my card. 
 
If you are interested in playing along in this color challenge, DRS Designs is giving away two stamps of your choice from their online catalog. Click HERE to enter.
 
Good luck and thanks for stopping by today!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin