Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Witches Potions

I'm so excited to be able to use the DRS Designs blog challenge this week to show off more of their new Halloween stamps. This weeks challenge theme is "Flying High", and the Accent Bats (517A) I used to create my own pattern paper on this card fit the bill! Each challenge entry needs to include something that flies on it. 
 
 
The new Silhouette Grave Yard (579H) trimmed the edge of my pattern paper, and the RIP Tombstone (570B) is the only colored portion on the entire card front. There's something I really like about the pop of color in that small tombstone image.  The Poison Potions Halloween Greeting (543H) was stamped off to the side as shown and I felt additional embellishments were not needed. I thought the layout and the pattern paper alone added a lot of texture to this finished card.
 
Stay tuned as I will be showing off more Halloween and Fall cards very soon. I have a fun stamping weekend ahead of me! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin