Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Heavy Metal

Well, don't let my post title confuse you! I'm not mentioning music in today's post--this refers to the DRS Designs challenge just posted. We want you to use any type of metal embellishments for your challenge entry. Here's mine:
 
 
Can you believe it's October 1st?!?!? Halloween planning is in full force and I'm still making Halloween cards to celebrate! To make this card, I started first by coloring the Witch Feet (140H) with Copic Markers. I think her stockings scream "Witch!" in those purple and green colors.  They make for a fun and festive card! I used these colors on the rest of my layout and I split up the Ghoul Friends Witch Greeting (536E) to fit on the vertical panel as shown. I laced black ribbon through the metal bracket before adhering it in place, and then the matted image was adhered on top.  Finally, I stamped the Accent Bats (517A) to embellish the empty space on my card front.
 
Won't you play along? One lucky winner will receive a $10 DRS Designs store voucher from all of the challenge entries.  Link your card HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin