Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 23, 2015

In All Things, Give Thanks!

I love the Fall and even more so, I'm really excited that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Despite how hectic the holidays can be, I love all the togetherness! There's nothing more rewarding then lots of time with extended family and to me, that's what the holidays are all about.  

Since I was in a Thanksgiving kind-of mood, I made this Thanksgiving card! for the new challenge on the DRS Designs blog this week, "Fall-ing For You."
 
 
I started by stamping and coloring the Autumn Flower Spray (452L) with Copic Markers. I used a Nestability die to cut it out and  then sponged brown ink around it while it was still in the die. Next, it was matted with brown and yellow card stock cut from Nestability dies. I stamped the *NEW* Give Thanks Bible Verse (585E) on yellow card stock and cut it out with a fishtail die. The green card stock that was used to mat it was cut out the same way. The card stock base was made from brown card stock to form an A2 size card, and the stamped portions were adhered in place as shown. I cut a tab from green card stock and added three yellow pearls to embellish the upper left corner of the matted image and this card was complete!
I hope you like it!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin