Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Witch Feet

Hey Everyone! I'm back again today with a card I created for the color challenge over at DRS Designs. Here's the inspiration photo.  It's perfect for Fall!
 
 
So, I'm a little off on my greens.  Guess that part of my memory failed me, LOL! At least the orange and yellows work!
 
 
I colored the Witch Feet? Image (140H) with Copic Markers.  The Butt Look Big Greeting (542E) was added underneath on the card front. I kept things simple using only a decorative border punch and some bat embellishments.

DRS Designs is giving one winner the following 3 stamps:
Bountiful Basket 791L
Open Leaf 584D
Autumn Greetings 422B.
Will it be you?
The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday, October 21, at 6:30 pm ET. Remember...Challenge entries don't have to use DRS Designs stamps, but if you use them on your challenge card, you'll get an extra entry into the prize drawing!
Click HERE to enter.

Good luck and have a wonderful weekend!
  
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin